Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Pictures


More pics of our two girls. Sorry too tired to write a long post. Maeve has her days and nights confused.

Oh, some of you have asked how her name is pronounced, it rhymes with Dave. Some of you might request it's use in a sentence.

"Maeve, save Dave from inside the cave!" Hope this helps. : )



Evelyn trying out the baby swing

Nana holding her new granddaughter


Painting cookies with Gigi


Eating most of the icing


She finally likes wearing sunglasses


Maeve sleeping


2 comments:

Mindy said...

I must say that I am feeling your pain. I think last night was the longest night of my life! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I knew it she was coming soon, but I didn't know exactly when she was to arrive. She is beautiful! I'll will call you guys soon because I miss talking to you.