Sunday, August 30, 2009

They're Back

So we've lived here about 3 years now and I should know better than to go to the grocery store the Sunday before school starts, but against my best judgment I went anyway. I will never make that mistake again. I did go with the expectation that things would be crazy so that helped. And I normally don't like to take kids shopping with me but this time Evelyn helped me score the "Parent with child" parking spot. HEB was swarming with people. I felt like I had to wait in line just to get some milk. Not only did you have to navigate through packed aisles, but you also had to work your way around the workers who were re-stocking the shelves. It wasn't even the end of the day and they were already running out of things. Many of you know all this and stayed away from the stores this weekend...in the future I will too.



More pics to come of the kids soon.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Rusty and I are in bad moods about the return of the students as well. I know thats sad because once upon a time we were those students. We decided to potty train Reese this weekend and actually took a family trip Sat morning to Target while potty training, because we didnt want to go out on Friday night that much. We knew the stores would be insane so we went first thing Sat am!!!

Sara said...

Girl! What are you smoking these days? ROFL