Thursday, October 2, 2008


Wow! A month since our last post. I had good intentions of posting weekly...really I did.

What We've Been Up To

Evie turned 1 on Sept 19th. We were in Grapevine visiting family that weekend so her GiGi bought an ice cream cake to celebrate. Evelyn enjoyed the icing. She received a few presents and the one she loved to play most with was a bear that sang when the arm was squeezed. That was a fun 3 hour ride home. That song is burned into our brain now. She is now walking, still working on balancing but would rather walk than crawl most of the time.

The kitchen is finished, except a few touch-ups that need to be done. I'm so happy we were able to remodel it.

I finished my scuba certification. Yeah! Last weekend Gabe went with me to the Blue Lagoon in Huntsville and did my check out dive with me. We decided to plan a dive trip soon before it gets too cold or we get pregnant again. I have also starting teaching a Bible/English class to internationals through our church. Most are here because their husbands are either studying or working at A&M.

Gabe is getting ready to move into his new office. He and the staff are very excited. He has also been working so very hard on a paper for one of his Master's classes. (That's really why I haven't been able to blog....he's been busy on the computer every night. ) It hasn't been easy but I am so proud of the work he has done.

I think that about sums up the past month. Check out the pictures below of our cutie and kitchen.

Stacy and Gabe.



Evie spotted a dog at the park. She loves dogs.





1st Birthday Cake
She is never sure what to think when we put cake in front of her.

"Not bad, maybe I'll have another taste."

"Ok, so I got a little carried away."


Helping with the dishes at great-grandmother's house. She crawled up there herself.


Not sure what she was thinking here.


Discovering bark on a tree.



Very happy with her leaf


Our finished kitchen.


1 comment:

agcat01 said...

I LOVE what you've done with the kitchen. very nice.