Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On the Move

It's official, Maeve is crawling as of Tuesday, February 2, 2010. She has been been scooting herself around for about a month or so but not crawling. This means she can get to her sister's toys a lot faster now.

And she's off!

Such focus


She is not even distracted by me taking her picture.



Evelyn on the other hand is known as the "Destroyer" at Sunday School. Apparently she likes to push over the kitchen set they have in their class. She has never done this at home. She does however throw things when she gets angry (we are working on appropriate ways to handle anger), so I asked her teacher if she pushed it over out of anger. "Oh, no. The kids were laughing at her when she did it." Now on our way to church we have to talk about good and bad behavior.

We are still eating salads, except for when we eat out. The last few I've made were Chickpea and Tomato Salad and Tabbouleh. I also made some focaccia bread to go along side.








It's also official that I beat Gabe in a game of Scrabble!

2 comments:

Jia Le said...

How fun!... and funny... Yesterday Miriam officially became a crawler as well. And boy, does she make a beeline for the plants in our living room. I foresee lots of finger-flicking in our future. =)

Love, Staci

Sara said...

ROFL. "The Destroyer???" I don't believe it. The Sunday School teachers are lying. Not that sweet little girl in the pink hat on my fridge. No way. It's a church conspiracy.