Friday, January 29, 2010

Ace is the place

I think my new favorite hardware store to shop at is Ace. Four reasons why:
1.) very close to my house
2.) free popcorn (Evie loves popcorn)
3.) very nice and helpful people who are actually nice and helpful
4.) did I mention free popcorn : )

I'll be honest and say I get a little excited when shopping at DIY stores like Ace, Lowes, etc. So many tools, gadgets, and other things I would like to have for all those DIY projects around the house that I just can't seem to get to.

And now for our latest salads: sweet potato and bean salad and wild rice with cucumber and orange salad.

Surprisingly good for having rice, 3 different colored bell peppers, cucumber, orange, tomatoes, and red onion.


I think this is the second salad made with cooked sweet potato. Gabe isn't a big fan of the potato in the salad so maybe we won't do that again. Another good salad for have many ingredients.

No comments: