Monday, January 11, 2010

More Salads

A few nights ago we had Lima bean and Sausage Salad with a homemade harissa paste. The recipe actually called for chorizo but I forgot to get some at the store so I used spicy Italian sausage instead. It almost tasted like a taco salad.



I was gone for the weekend so no salads for us.

Tonight I made a Bell Pepper with Goat cheese and Capers Salad. Not filling enough to eat by itself so we had left over roasted duck and hummus with veggies. (sometimes I get a craving for hummus.)




Evelyn and Gabe getting the mail. Every evening when Gabe comes home, they go out and get the mail together. (sorry I didn't rotate the pic.)

Evelyn before her first week back at Mother's day out. She really is happy to be going. And she loves the boots that Gigi got her. Thank you Gigi!

No comments: