Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jesus, "Born on Christmas Day"

Yesterday Gabe and I made a trip out to World Market to pick up a few things. (Last time we were there he broke a bottle of wine so we were hoping not to repeat that mistake.) I was looking around the store, pushing Evelyn in a cart and Gabe had Maeve in a cart. Periodically Gabe would bring over some item he found to show me. Each time he came alone, and I assumed Maeve was just around the corner from the direction he came. Finally, being a bit concerned I asked, "Do you have Maeve?" His eyes got really big and he exclaimed, "Oh Jesus!" (Now normally he doesn't say this and the tone is his voice was more of, "Oh Lord, please let my child be safe.) The funny part of this story is after Gabe said, "Oh Jesus" and rushed off, Evelyn immediately followed with, "Born on Christmas day."

Maeve was quietly sitting in the cart where Gabe had left her at the front of the store.

Last night for dinner we had Artichoke and Prosciutto Salad. Again another great salad. I was however a bit hungry a few hours later but maybe that was because I had a salad for lunch as well that day.

1 comment:

Sara said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry, that was so stinking funny!