Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Early Birthday

Last week we celebrated the all the babies turning 1 in our Bible study, minus one family who couldn't make it because of a sick child. They were all born within a few weeks of each other, some just a few days apart. It turned out to be a wonderful evening to be outside and all the kiddos had a blast except for Maeve who wasn't feeling so well. I think she is finally getting some more teeth.

The cupcakes came about from an idea I saw from www.annies-eats.com. The party was at 5pm, I decided at 2pm to make these. Having never made them before that was not such a good idea to start so late in the day. I think we would have missed the party if not for my friend Bobbi who came over to help make them. I think they turned out super cute.


Maeve decided to cry at her party.

She didn't even want her cupcake. Oh well, more for me!

I needed some thank you cards recently so I decided to make some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cards are so cute. You're just creative...must be a wise time manager...to have time to make cards with 2 babies.