Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Last month or so In Pictures

Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing.


I April our photographer took some family photos out in the bluebonnets. More photos are posted on my facebook account.





A few weeks ago we went hiking at Bastrop State park with good friends.


Maeve was not excited about hanging out on my back. Evelyn loved her view, and was not to thrilled about walking when we put her down.


On Mother's day we had Maeve dedicated at church. Here is a family photo after. You can see how excited the kids were. I have a short video of the dedication but am having trouble downloading it. I know the grandparents are anxious to see.

I actually have more photos to share, but my computer tells me my "start up" disc is full and will not allow me to download anything else. When I get all that worked out I'll post more photos.

Maeve is almost walking. She will be 1 in June and just might be walking by then.

No comments: